Shipping Address Only - Custom Field

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 4 months ago #220815

Hi Guys,

I'd like to place a calendar date picker custom field in Shipping Address only. I don't want it to show up in Billing Address. Its a date the item must arrive at destination. I cannot find a different ID or Class in the form (modal) for billing/ shipping so I cannot display=none. Any suggestions?

Believe in Better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
8 years 4 months ago #220971

Hi,

There is no system to do that for now. That's among the improvements we have on our todo list.
One alternative would be to use a custom order field instead of a custom address field.

But if that alternative is not ok, then the only solution is to directly modify the code of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php to handle that.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #306679

Hi,

Is this option (different custom fields in Shipping- and Billing address) still on the todo-list or is it not to be expected this year.

Regards,
Peter

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 10 months ago #306680

Hi,

It's still on the todo list. We've made improvements to the inner workings of HikaShop last year to separate billing and shipping addresses. That was an important and necessary step to be able to have custom address fields restricted based on the type of the address.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sandvalley2019

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds