marketplace for wholesale with hikashop + hikamarket - only for registered users

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaauction Standard Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #307156

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

I would like to make a new marketplace for wholesale with hikashop + hikamarket - only for registered users (not public)

Users/Vendors will be enabled manually

Access to see: products, category, Buy products, => only for Users (registered group)

Very Important: users without access (Public) they must not be able to see the products

Example: when a product added with hikamarket, by default, only users can see the product (not public)

what should I do ?

Thank you

Dany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 10 months ago #307158

Hello,

Best would be to use the "product template" feature.
By using a template, you will unsure that all new products (created in the front-end) will start with the same data ; and if you do not give some accesses to the vendor, these fields would be pre-set with the values of the template.
So, if your template do have "ACL" settings, these would be automatically duplicate to all new create products.
Thus, you unsure that your vendor will create products with specific ACL settings, making the products not available for "public" but only to "registered".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds