Product detail button with anchor for direct forwarding to product title

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 6 months ago #311504

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.naturstein-biermann.de/pflegeprodukte-shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox developer

Hello, everybody,

the following problem:

I would like to link the "Product details" button in the product overview directly to an anchor on the product title.

This means that after pressing the button "Product Details" you will be redirected directly to the product page and automatically scrolled down to the producttitle, so that the user has the product in front of his eyes and not the website header and the navigation above again.

How I can do that, I don't want to make a mistake in PHP.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 6 months ago #311508

Hi,

If you have canonical URLs in your products and you have the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting activated in your HikaShop configuration, no coding is needed.
You can just add

#hikashop_product_top_part
to the canonical URL in each product.
Otherwise, you can edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
$link = hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&cid=' . (int)$this->row->product_id . '&name=' . $this->row->alias . $this->itemid . $this->category_pathway, $this->row);
to:
$link = hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&cid=' . (int)$this->row->product_id . '&name=' . $this->row->alias . $this->itemid . $this->category_pathway, $this->row).'#hikashop_product_top_part';

The following user(s) said Thank You: SchmidtSon

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 6 months ago #311585

Perfect thank you it works fine.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds