• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327696

-- url of the page with the problem -- : lebasport.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 84

hi,

We visit the site and get a product in the cart module design, this before Log In at the front end.
The cart has to be empty.

best regards, Marius

Also a image include of the module settings maybe i have to exclude the activity of "waitlist" setting??

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by mariussport. Reason: I updated today with new patch because i saw a article about cart problems so, now it looks fine and the cart is empty. No articles in the cart like normal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 3 months ago #327699

Hi,

I don't see the problem on my end. The cart is empty when I go to your website.
Please double check. And make sure you try with another browser. Because with your usual browser, your cart reference is stored in cookies so that next time you come to the shop, the cart is still there. So that's why you might think you have a problem when in fact it's just working normally.
And if you think you have a problem, please provide precise instructions to reproduce the issue.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #328297

hi Nicolas,

What i find out is that when a employe is connected in a chat (Zopim) whith a client, we get the cart of the client visible in the "Cart module design"
The client is in that moment active making the order.
A other emplye not in the chat get also the products in the cart module dislplay on the PC, and will see the checkout, is this because the IP adress settings?

The chat is in Firefox and the fronsite also, when we look in a other browser the cart is empty.

Maybe you know more now.

best regards,
Marius

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 3 months ago #328335

Hi,

Carts are based on the user session, and the user session is not based on the IP address.
So I don't think it's linked to that.
However, if you have caching on your website, it's possible that the caching system caches the cart module content and display a cart content from someone else from time to time.
So check if you have any caching activated on your website and if you do, try to deactivate it.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #328353

hi,

In Joomla caching was off. In the hosting was the "static caching" on. So i disabled it and all caching now is off.
I hope that the site now not will be overload by traffic and getting problems whith a too high CPU time usage.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds