• Hikashop Multisite
3 years 3 months ago #328255

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 87.0.4280.141
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

Hello,

I've got a product with characteristics, the products can be purchased in 3 lengths: 5 meter, 10 meter or 15 meter. The 5 meter variant is standard. Once you select the 10 meter variant [or the 15 meter], the add to cart button is missing.

I've been searching for such a long time now, without any luck however, so I hope someone can help me with this...

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 3 months ago #328266

Hi,

The issue comes form the customization that was done on the view files of the product details page.
There is a missing </div> at some point, which lead to the HTML of the add to cart button area being inside the price area while it's normally outside:
monosnap.com/file/elwrOEND5gxsc5ntcXGpcYzAHqPAWO
Because of that, when the characteristic system replaces the price area with the HTML of the price of the variant selected, which doesn't contain the HTML of the price of the variant, you see the add to cart button area disappear.
So the issue is likely either with the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_price.php or templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_default.php

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ans van Tongeren

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Multisite
3 years 3 months ago #328372

Hi Nicolas,

The problem indeed related to a missing </class>. [Almost] everything looks perfect now! :)

Thanks for the help, have a nice day!

Regards,
Ans

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds