How To Add Facebook Pixel To Product Pages

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 4 months ago #282382

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.10

Hello Hikashop Family,

I am wanting to start using facebook pixel codes on my hikashop sites for future marketing purposes but not sure where exactly to put the pixel codes for product pages, add to cart pages, purchase complete pages, etc. Do I need to go to the "Display/Views" area within Hikashop and find the files there and add the codes?

Thanks so much N Advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 4 months ago #282383

Hi,

That's right.
You also want to read this and use the "display view files" option of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

The following user(s) said Thank You: 41global

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 4 months ago #282423

Thanks so much for confirmation. Is there any way to easily find each page such as the exact page for checkout, add to cart etc? Just needing to add code to each of these pages/steps but not 100% sure which files go with each step/page. I look at checkout display views and there are around 60 files I can edit but not sure which file is the exact file I need to add pixel codes. thanks again!

6 years 4 months ago #282426

Hi,

It's too bad you missed that information in both my message and the link I gave you ;)
The option "Display view files" of the HikaShop configuration is there for you to easily find which view file to edit. Activate it and you'll quickly see what I mean.

• Thank you received: 94
6 years 4 months ago #282510

We are currently in private beta test of a HikaShop Facebook Pixel plugin my company wrote that dynamically handles this.

Our plugin inserts the FB pixel in the right pages, records user events like add to cart, begin checkout, completed checkout conversions and even supports Facebook advanced matching of user data. Additionally it sends the catalog information like product SKU to Facebook so you can use remarketing product display ads.

I'm not in the position to provide the plugin yet outside our private beta testing, and to be candid, I'm not sure if we will make it available to the general public or keep it exclusively for our retainer clients. However, if you would like to learn more, please get in touch and let's talk about it. You can open a ticket with us here: PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php

Regards,
~ Deb

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 3
6 years 2 months ago #286664

I've identified the view files as mentioned above (thank you Nicolas), but still can't see where to insert the Facebook pixel event code. The Facebook instructions say: 'Add the event code just below the </head> tag', and as far as I can see the code in the view file appears inside the head tags. I guess I'm missing something very obvious, and I'd be very grateful for some help!

6 years 2 months ago #286680

Hi,

You mean that the code in the view appears inside the body tag.

I don't know what code you want to add.
But if you're talking about the code on developers.facebook.com/docs/ads-for-web...s/pixel-events/v2.11 you can put it anywhere in the head or body tags are long as you don't break the HTML structure.
So you could put it at the top of the view file and it should be good.

• Thank you received: 5
4 years 3 weeks ago #316289

PolishedGeek wrote: We are currently in private beta test of a HikaShop Facebook Pixel plugin my company wrote that dynamically handles this.

how is the Development status about your plugin? is there a stable version out?

The following user(s) said Thank You: ecartman

• Thank you received: 5
3 years 3 months ago #327130

any news update this FA pixel plugin status?

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 1 month ago #330049

I would also like to know.

3 years 1 month ago #330054

Hi,

As PolishedGeek said on their message, you should contact them directly to check with them:
polishedgeek.com/contact-us

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds