Integration with Quickbooks

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298334

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Hi,

please let me know is there any integration plugin for Quickbooks except the one that exports data to a CSV file?

We need a plugin that synchronizes data between Hikashop and Quickbooks.

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago #298337

Hello,

There's actually no plugin that synchronizes data between Hikashop and Quickbooks yet. Such solution could be developed by any PHP developer by creating a plugin for Hikashop/Quickbooks:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 5 months ago #300701

Hi,

would you guys be interested to develop one?

We could pay the development costs and after we receive a copy of the plugin, you can sell it on your website and maybe we can benefit of updates in the renewal price of our yearly Hikashop subscription?

I've searched the forum for a Quickbooks solution and I see that are others who need this type of plugin.

Please let me know if you are interested?

thanks!

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by info@vesica.org.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 5 months ago #300713

Hello,

During the past year, I received some requests regarding Quickbooks integration.
Regarding the requested features, the development can be really big. So the base point is to define what you really want regarding the integration between HikaShop and quickbooks.
Please note that if you want quotes, you have to use the "contact us" form.
And you can also contact some HikaShop partners : www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

5 years 5 months ago #300773

Hi Jerome,

I've sent an email via your contact form.

thanks!

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Multisite
5 years 2 months ago #303689

I have a client that is also interested in a Quickbooks integration. Is there any movement on the development of this?

• Thank you received: 13066
5 years 2 months ago #303707

Hi,

On our end, nothing moved so far. Now I don't know how it went with partners.
Again, as Jerome said, we got requests regarding an integration with Quickbooks, but most of the time there was no details in what kind of integration the merchant wanted.

• Hikashop Multisite
5 years 2 months ago #303750

Thanks for the reply Nicolas.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., did you pursue development for a Quickbooks plugin through another developer?

• Hikashop Multisite
5 years 1 month ago #304655

I reached out to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. directly and did not receive a response.

I am having my client pull together as much detail as he can for what he is wanting a plugin to do so that your developers can provide a quote. Information I am asking him to gather are things like...
- What HikaShop data will be exported;
- How does that data need to be manipulated (if at all);
- What Quickbook fields that data needs to be imported into;
- Will the data export be automatic and scheduled or will it be manually initiated, or do we need both options;

What else would you add to that list?

• Thank you received: 13066
5 years 1 month ago #304666

Hi,

Also, if it requires an automatic data sending to Quickbooks, it means that upon order payment, the data of the order will be sent to QuickBooks.
Looking around online, I understand that it will require implementing the QuickBooks Online API.
And from what I can see, it would require first creating an invoice with the details of the order:
developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/d...all-entities/invoice
And then creating a payment with that invoice in reference:
developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/d...all-entities/payment
So first all this needs to be confirmed. And if that's the case, we also need to know what optional field would be needed as some of them are specific to the situation of the merchant. For example, the field TransactionLocationType of payments is necessary for French Merchants from but shouldn't be filled for others what I can see there.
And we would also need to know if other things would be necessary. For example, if the stock is managed via quickbooks, you also want the item to be updated : developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/d...ng/all-entities/item

Basically, the QuickBooks Online API as well as the capabilities of HikaShop allow for many things to be done. But we don't know what is really necessary and what could be not done or done later as we don't use QuickBooks ourselves.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds