Hikashop Google Products Plugin stopped auto update

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 9 months ago #308012

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8

Hey,

I noticed that the google product plugin stopped with the auto update. Where can I diagnose the problem? Should I see some errors in the log?
Can I manually start the plugin to upload to the ftp?

Best regards,

RG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13061
4 years 9 months ago #308014

Hi,

First, in the settings page of the plugin, you have a link to download the XML file.
Try using that link to get the XML and manually update it via the Google merchant interface. It will tell you if there is a problem with it.
If all that works, then you need to check your cron task: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...cron-task.html#check
Check that the cron is still running and check its logs / reports. You might get an error message in the cron log explaining why it's not working.

4 years 9 months ago #308025

Hey Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply.

I can create the xml with the link in the interface. I also can upload and process the file manually.

I found this every day on the same hour.
******************** 2019-06-24 08:37 ********************
HikaShop Uitgevoerd op 2019-06-24 08:37
---- Details ----
Google Merchant file written to /home/xxxx/domains/xxx.be/public_html//home/xxx/public_html/xml
Could not login to uploads.google.com. Please check the FTP credentials in the google products plugin settings.
Wisselkoersen succesvol bijgewerkt

I will check this settings but is it possible to force this upload script? Or do I have to wait till the next day to check if it 's fixed?

Best regards,

RG

4 years 9 months ago #308026

Hi,

If you set a last update date to 0 in the plugin settings, it will be triggered automatically with the next cron (so 15 minutes max in the future if your cron task is configured to run every 15 minutes like it is by default).

4 years 9 months ago #308120

Hey Nicolas,

Thanks for your response! I have changed the password but I still got the same error. Maybe a problem with passive or active ftp mode?

I'm able to upload the xml with ncftp on the server. As workaround I created an extra cronjob that will upload the xml with ncftp.

Best regards,

RG

4 years 9 months ago #308122

Hi,

Note that you can also enter a path to store the XML on your website and then configure your google merchant account to fetch the XML periodically.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds