Google products XML feed issue between "Cheapest price" or "most-expensive"

  • Posts: 378
  • Thank you received: 15
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
3 weeks 1 day ago #311487

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi,

When we compare the two xml's from the Google product XML export between "Cheapest price" or "most-expensive" we see not only product price difference but the whole xml is different. For example some product's are not visible when you choose for most expensive.
For example: <g:id>628</g:id>
Also the file-size is different, the cheapest is 315 kB and the most expensive 194 kB.

Here you can see the differences.

lumiga.nl/1-temp/Google_data_feed_most-expensive.xml

lumiga.nl/1-temp/Google_data_feed_cheapest.xml

Kind regards,

Lumiga


Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 67199
  • Thank you received: 9963
  • MODERATOR
3 weeks 20 hours ago #311490

Hi,

I don't see why that would happen.
I also do not have the problem on my end. I get the exact same number of products regardless of the price mode.
I'm afraid we'll need a backend and a FTP access to assess the situation and look into the issue.
Please provide them along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 378
  • Thank you received: 15
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
3 weeks 7 hours ago #311541

I have sent you the login and FTP information.

Thanks!

I also tested this without the solution from this issue:https://www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/898209-google-products-xml-feed-issue-after-update.html but also without this code the issue stays.


Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 67199
  • Thank you received: 9963
  • MODERATOR
2 weeks 6 days ago #311628

Hi,

Thank you.
I found the issue and applied a patch. The patch was also added to the package available now on our website.
The problem was that the products with variants without prices in the main product didn't appear in the XML of the Google Products plugin with the "Price Displayed" setting set to "Most expensive".
And in my tests, I didn't had products with variants without prices in the main product so I didn't see the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sailfin73

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 378
  • Thank you received: 15
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
2 weeks 5 days ago #311689

Thanks! it works perfect now!


Kind regards,
Lumiga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum