Facebook pixel

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 5 months ago #313270

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

Hello,

I'm still using a quite old HikaShop version as I have added tons of custom code and I'm afraid of updating to avoid any breakages. However I now ran into an issue of Facebook Pixel not being able to pick up any button click generated by HikaShop links (download, add to cart, proceed to checkout, etc).

I'm wondering if there's been any improvement on this topic in the recent versions, is HikaShop compatible with the Pixel now, and can it generated meaningful button press actions which the Pixel can understand, or is this still a problem? If the latter, can we have this functionality without the need to further modify the code of HikaShop itself?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
4 years 4 months ago #313276

Hello,

Unfortunately we haven't progress on this subject as it's really a wide subject, and required a huge works in order to fit the Facebook pixel system.
And on the other hand, this request isn't really frequent.

So far, each have process a little like you, I imagine to add some javascript to works with Facebook pixel.
That's why we can't say much about this system, or help you to your current issue, and we do not know what to say to get you on the right track...

Maybe a change in Facebook pixel side ? New standards ?
Really sorry for this return

Regards

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds