Acymailing Hikashop Plugin - Missing Features

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313459

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13

I'm trying to integrate hikashop/acymailing using the provided plugin. However, there seems to be some options missing that are included in the documentation. Namely, the mass action filters for drilling down to reviews and order specific emails seems to be missing:

www.acyba.com/acymailing/161-acymailing-plugin-hikashop.html

I've updated Hikashop and Acymailing, but there has been no change. Is it possible my version of the plugin is outdated? I noticed the Hikashop logo location is broken within acymailing (maybe related). Could be that upgraded the Hikashop component doesn't necessarily update all plugins?

I can provide more information or backend access if necessary. Affects all of my dev sites (had the same instance of Hikashop since 2.x.x and just updated periodically).

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 4 months ago #313463

Hi,

Since AcyMailing 6, the integration plugin we include in HikaShop is not used by AcyMailing. It now has its own plugin ( which is based on the one we had done for previous versions of AcyMailing).
After you install AcyMailing 6 and migrate your data to it, you need to go in the "add-ons" menu of AcyMailing, search for the HikaShop addon and install it. Then, it will add the HikaShop icon and the corresponding options going with it.
It should also add the necessary triggers.
If you have an issue with that add-on, I would first recommend contacting the AcyMailing support as they are the ones maintaining the integration plugin and thus we don't have the knowledge or capability to debug it and provide solutions for its issues.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313485

Thanks. After installing the plugin, i can't seem to locate the triggers (the hikashop logo path still broken too). Perhaps this is something that requires more than the starter edition. I will ping them to see what's going on.

Thanks Nicolas!

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 4 months ago #313491

Hi,

As far as I understand, the new plugin they made should work with any edition of HikaShop.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313787

FYI: the hikashop triggers in acymailing are only available on the enterprise edition. All screenshots included above are features available in the starter edition (template creation features).

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds