Is there a ".points" file available for use with EasySocial's user points system

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #320351

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9

I found the page with instructions on setting up the two plugins included to use HikaShop Business Edition with EasySocial's user points system. It's difficult to follow, but I can probably make sense of it by looking at the plugin code also.

Is there a ".points" file available for different actions? I've read the instructions on the Hikashop tutorial page (and the Forum posts before that page was created):

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/257-using-points.html

Some of the plugin options shown in that tutorial (like "Products points") are not available. The plugin has a "Hikashop" option (as does the Hikashop UserPoints Payment Plugin) with a link to "HikaShop Options" (leading to the URL " joomla.test/administrator/index.php?opti...s&plugin_type=plugin " and " joomla.test/administrator/index.php?opti...&plugin_type=payment " respectively), but nothing shows on that page.

Are there other plugins that need to be installed / enabled for the "Hikashop" link option to show the options for setting up user points?

Where are the rules for user points installed - are they in the database, instead of in a "*.points" file? Where are the options that are shown in the tutorial?

Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 10 months ago #320393

Hi,

These options are available when you edit the "user points" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.
You also have to setup the user points plugin via the System>Plugins menu of HikaShop for the points gained by customers for their purchases.
and the payment user points plugin via the System>Payment methods menu of HikaShop for customers to be able to use their points for their purchased.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds