Integration for a configuratr

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 8 months ago #322235

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hello everyone

With the help of Nicolas I finally found a product configurator. He uses JavaScript as a basis. You can find an example here

github.com/luciferreeves/TShirtDesigner

I have adapted it to suit my needs. Now I have the problem of integration.

Does anyone know how I can hand over the configured product to Hika Shop so that the order is handed over to me cleanly?

I just can't find a way. I read the documentation and the forum. Google doesn't know either.

It would be great if someone could help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 8 months ago #322246

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can hand over the configured product to Hika Shop so that the order is handed over to me cleanly?

Could you give us more information about it through some screenshots for example ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 8 months ago #322267

For sure. But please specify the art of screenshots you need?

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 8 months ago #322298

Hi,

Well, it depends how you have the configurator added to your website.
Supposing that you base yourself on the index.html file from the github, you have the add to cart button displayed with that code on the configurator:

<button type="button" class="btn btn-large btn-block btn-success" name="addToTheBag" id="addToTheBag">Add to bag <i class="icon-briefcase icon-white"></i></button>
So what you need to do there is to add a onclick attribute there and call a javascript function that you'll define in one of the <script> tags of the configurator.
And in that function, you need to do two things:
- get the selected elements in the configurator from the page using the DOM.
- redirect to the add to cart URL of a product and add the data from the selected elements as custom field values in the URL.
(you will first have to create custom fields of the table "item" so that you can pass them the values of the configurator. You can do that via the menu Display>Custom fields with Hikashop Business).
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ct-fields.html#16220
And if you want to set the price based on the custom item fields (if the price of the product changes based on what the customer configured), you can use/base yourself on the donation plugin:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...t-page/donation-page

That way, when you press on the add to cart button of the configurator, it will redirect to the add to cart URL of a product you'll have created before, with the data selected in the configurator in custom item fields and then it will redirect to the checkout after the add to cart is successful so that the customer can place his order.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds