Connect hikashop registration form with mailchimp

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 5 months ago #325182

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.22

Hi, is there a way for insert a connection between hikashop registration form and mailchimp or another marketing e-mail service?thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 5 months ago #325198

Hi,

The CMC extension lists HikaShop as being supported to integrate it with MailChimp:
mailchimp.com/integrations/cmc-mailchimp-for-joomla/
I've never tried it myself but I would start there.

• Thank you received: 747
3 years 5 months ago #325200

Hi,

Sorry, but I just tried CMC (yes, because I found it mentioned here in the forum every now and then), but it doesn't work with the HikaShop registration form, neither with the registration form page from its menu item, nor with the form in checkout. CMC really works only with the native Joomla registration, and it's also not well supported, obviously. (Nicolas & Co, you may actually stop pointing at CMC - thanks.)

This one works perfectly well, also with HikaShop registration anywhere, and enjoys top-level support: www.tassos.gr/joomla-extensions/mailchimp-auto-subscribe

(Note: of course, it will not work with guest checkout. "Of course", because there is a reason why some prefer to checkout as guest and not register an account. For regular site visitors without a Joomla account you'd still want and need a separate newsletter sign-up form, I guess.)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, Jokingmind

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 5 months ago #325205

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
I'll note this on our end !

The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds