error in cron?

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 2 months ago #329338

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : A PHP Exception occurred on your site. Here you can find the stack trace:

Exception Type: JDatabaseExceptionExecuting
File: /home/shepherdssquare/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php
Line: 654
I have received to emails with long php exceptions. I have included a few lines below...have you had any trouble with your cron service on your servers? Is that your ip? thx

REQUEST variables
Array
(
[option] => com_hikashop
[ctrl] => cron
[no_html] => 1
)

[REMOTE_ADDR] => 94.23.5.153

[HTTP_REFERER] => www.yourcrontask.com/

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by ChristianLocal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 2 months ago #329348

Hi,

While this is our IP address, this doesn't mean that there is an error on our end.
Since you've activated the cron task in the HikaShop configuration, our server will periodically send a cron trigger to your website.
There, your HikaShop will launch processes linked to the cron task.
For example, if you've configured the HikaShop rates auto update plugin, this plugin might refresh the currency rates of your HikaShop. Or if you have mass actions with every month, or every day, or every hour or every minute trigger, it might trigger them.
The error you provided in your message indicates that there was a MySQL query error with one of the processes run with the cron task. But that doesn't even mean that there is a bug in HikaShop necessarily. For example, if you create a mass action with a "run a MySQL query" action with an invalid MySQL query provided to the action, it would generate that error.
I would need more information about the error report to be able to say more precisely where the error is or what could be done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds