Pending order status - invoice print button

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 2 weeks ago #305290

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - 73.0.3683.86

Hello,

pending order status - the invoice button at the customer user account is still on even if I turn off this option in backend (order statuses).

Thank you in advance,

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 weeks ago #305306

Hi,

Please provide a test user account with a pending order and a screenshot of the System>Order statuses menu so that we can get a better understanding of the situation.
Also, please check if you have the files templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/listing.php templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/show.php templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/user/cpanel.php via FTP and if you do try renaming it and see if that helps.

5 years 2 weeks ago #305310

Hi Nicolas,

here you can find screenshot of the System>Order statuses menu:

Test account you can find here:
[Moderator] We kept on our side your acces references, next time use our Contact us form with in your message an url link to the thread.

I do have a template overrides "templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/listing.php" and "templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/show.php". I renamed these files but no changes.

Martin

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 2 weeks ago #305320

Hello,

We had a look on your website, and we see the issue from what we see so far there are 2 possible roots :
- Your order for a reason or another was confirmed or shipped then mute to Pending (manually from backend for test purpose)
OR
- Their is some override view on order view (user/cpanel)
=> About this specific point, your answer about order/show don't help us as it's not link to customer panel view, in order to check this last point can you try to process some test with a default template like ProtoStar ?
If that solve your issue, it's link to an override view, if not, we will need backend access to go more deep in the context.

Awaiting news from you to move forward on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Philip.

5 years 2 weeks ago #305326

Hi Philip,

none of these two possible roots is not right. Orders were not manually switched to pending, payment plugin did it (collect on delivery). I am using my own template but I tried to switch to prostostar which is without any modification but without any success.

From my point of view is the problem pending status because when the order is put to created order status (automatically by payment plugin) there is no "print invoice button" but when I manually switch order to pending status (no confirmed or shipped status before) button appears.

You can use the same account I provided before to access the backend.

Martin

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 weeks ago #305331

Hi,

There is indeed a discrepency between how the print invoice button is handled on the order details page and the orders listing for extra order statuses.
Change the line:

if(hikashop_level(1) && $this->config->get('print_invoice_frontend', 0) && !in_array($this->element->order_status, array('created','refunded','cancelled')) && ($this->invoice_type == 'order')) {
to:
			if(hikashop_level(1) && $this->config->get('print_invoice_frontend', 0) && !empty($this->element->order_invoice_id) && ($this->invoice_type == 'order')) {
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php and that will fix the problem.
For the next version of HikaShop, we'll actually introduce a new column in the menu System>Order statuses to be able to select the statuses for which you want to display the invoice button. That will allow for a lot more flexibility.

The following user(s) said Thank You: brunensys

5 years 2 weeks ago #305369

Hi Nicolas,

yes, that works, thank you.

Martin

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds