Ecommerce data - Google Analytics

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
1 week 1 day ago #306630

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi,

I can't get the e-commerce data working anymore. It has been working in the past, but for quite a while there's no more data transfered to google analytics.

As far as I can see all the parameters and setting are ok, see attached screenshots. The event snippet code is set on after_end.php and end.php.
The basic google analytics plugin is installed. The hikashop analytics plugin is activated and conifigured and still there's no data inserted in analytics.
The targets set in analytics are working fine and do show the orders (as the after_end page is defined as target).

Can't figure out what is wrong? Please advise, thanks.

Michel.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9590
1 week 1 hour ago #306689

Hi,

The snippet of code in your screenshot is not correct. $this->order->product_id and $this->order->product_name do not exist and never did. And even for the other variables, the code is not correct. Instead of $this->order->order_full_price it should actually be <?php echo $this->order->order_full_price; ?>
So I don't think that this snippet of code is doing anything.
What you could do is activate the "Always use direct call (UA)" setting in the GA plugin. This can help in sending the sales data to GA as it then uses cURL to send it (make sure that cURL is activated on your hosting).
Also, we've made some improvements to the GA plugin in the 4.1.0 so updating could also help.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
11 hours 40 minutes ago #306900

Hi Nicolas,

I changed the code, activated the UA setting in the GA plugin and updated to 4.1. Waited for 2 days, but still no data is received in analytics.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds