Order still open even though it´s paid

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 2 months ago #315302

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hello all,

we got an order in our shop yesterday that was paid via PayPal, we also got a confirmation from PayPal that the payment was placed (see attachment). But in Hikashop, the order is still open.

PayPal is a payment method we implemented two years ago and it was always working, not sure what is going wrong now.

Many thanks in advance
Torsten

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by CorneliaML.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 2 months ago #315304

Hi,

This means that the payment notification from PayPal was not received by HikaShop.
It can happen if PayPal had a problem with their servers at the time, or if your server had a problem at the time.
You can just manually confirm the order.
We had that happening on our website 2 or 3 times in 10 years.
If it's only 1 or 2 orders, then it was just a temporary thing that you can dismiss.
If it's still happening, then something changed on your website and it needs to be fixed as this means that the payment notifications are not coming anymore or aren't processes properly. In that case, you want to follow this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification

The following user(s) said Thank You: CorneliaML

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 2 months ago #315352

Hi Nicolas,
many thanks for your update. We´ve had the same issue this morning, I will check if this keeps going on.
If so I will follow the instructions you gave me and if I get stuck I will get back to you :)
Best regards
Torsten

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds