Extra Step before to payment page

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 10 months ago #319375

hi all,

Recently i will be selling product from my friends store via FB. but the problem is that i had to keep checking with him about stock level. before i able to commit to customer order.

so i had an idea that. just wonder if hikashop able to do this,

Customer place order
my friends will received email and login to click a button to say they had stock. or not
then email to customer with a link to get payment details if stock is available if not then email customer no stock.
once the payment done . every as usual.

so it is possible to add extra step on this ?

thank you
Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 10 months ago #319380

Hi,

What you can do is configure your checkout to not have the payment directly at the end.
And add the email address of your friend in bcc of the order admin notification so that he gets the email notification too for the sale.
But then, he has to log in the backend and change the status of the order and notify the user. Then, if you configured the order statuses (System>Order statuses) and the "order not payment immediately" setting of the HikaShop configuration correctly, the customer will get the order status notification email with a link for the payment at the end of the email.

It's a bit more complex than just "click a button" for your friend, and this means that you give him access to your backend (you can use ACLs to restrict what he can see but even then, he will be able to see all your orders).

The following user(s) said Thank You: joeofall

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 10 months ago #319517

thanks, will look into it .!!!

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds