Ghost order ?

• Thank you received: 2
3 years 10 months ago #321053

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hi,

I got some order without payment look like complete order, and some toime I get some twins order, one with payment, other one without for same customer, same date and hour, same cart, and I receive 2 order email with different reference.

It happen often

Any idea where this issue is from?

Thanks in advance for your help
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 10 months ago #321080

Hi,

If the customer goes to the payment gateway and clicks on the "cancel" button, he is redirected back to the checkout. Then, if he clicks on finish again, a new order is created and he is redirected to the payment gateway again.
So two orders with the same content at almost the same time (plus / minus a few seconds / minutes) is totally possible like that.
Normally however, the order that has been paid for should have its order status changed to "confirmed" while the others should stay with the status "created" (by default, because you can change all that in the settings of the payment methods and the System>Order statuses menu).

Now if you have HikaMarket Multivendor, when an order is created, a "sub order" will be created for each vendor with products in the order. So it's also possible to have "ghost orders" in such cases but in that case, they won't appear on the HikaShop orders listing as they are not real orders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds