• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321507

-- url of the page with the problem -- : nieuw.jetsebremer.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hello Nicolas,

I have the PDF plugin installed and entered my email address to receive a copy. It doesn't attach the invoice to my email address. What could be wrong?

Regards,
Raoul

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 9 months ago #321513

Hi,

Is the order status changed to "confirmed" in the order after the payment ?
And what do you have under the "invoice" column of the System>Order statuses menu ?
I suspect that the issue is that the invoice is not available yet for the order when the email you're looking at is generated.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321537

Hi,

Yes it is confirmed. We also get the e-mail as admin that it is confirmed but not the invoice. Only the client gets the invoice.

Regards,
Raoul

Attachments:

3 years 9 months ago #321547

Hi,

Yes, the invoice is only added to the order status notification sent to the customer.
I didn't see you were asking about the email you receive as admin.
What you can do then is disable the "payment notification" email via the System>Emails menu, and instead add your email address in the bcc field of the "order status notification" email. That way, you'll get a copy of the email received by the customer, with the invoice, instead of the payment notification.

3 years 9 months ago #321630

Hi,

I did a test with the access you provided with my email address entered in the "Send a copy to" setting of the plugin and I did get a copy of the email when the order was confirmed (it took a few minutes before arriving).
So it looks like it's working fine as far as I can see. If that other email address doesn't receive the copy of the email then I can only think that there is a problem with that email address (for example, the email server rejecting the email as a spam)

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds