How to configure the Alipay payment plugin in Hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #299050

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13

Dear support,

I have a question that is how to configure the Alipay payment plugin in Hikashop. When I check out the product with Alipay, the page shows an error; I attached the screenshot for reference. The error code is ILLEGAL_PARTNER.
I don't know how to configure it at the back-end. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 5 months ago #299055

Hello,

The plugin doesn't seem to be compatible with their partner mode, you should set the "Payment mode" option to Direct and test it again.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 5 months ago #299100

Hi

I changed the Payment mode to "Direct," but the same error appeared during checkout. Did I miss some information? I didn't enter any information in the "Specific configuration" area. How do I solve this?

Thanks

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #299115

Hello,

Can you also try it with the "Server to server" option set to YES and test it again ? If it's still not working, then you should probably directly contact the Alipay support regarding that error message to know if it's coming from your credentials.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yhshih

3 years 7 months ago #322554

I tried Alipy plugin with Hikashop, but always failed, it maybe need approve or agreement with Alipy officials, so can we use other plugin for the China mainland people, such as Wechart payment option? or Credit card? Thanks for your advise. Quinn

3 years 7 months ago #322607

Hello,

That's true.

so can we use other plugin for the China mainland people, such as Wechart payment option? or Credit card? Thanks for your advise. Quinn

You'll find here the list of all available Hikashop Payment methods
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html#hk5

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

3 years 4 months ago #326397

Due to Alipay is a unique company in China, I bought a new version of 2020 Hikashop Essential, I still have trouble to have it working. I sent you email, no reply yet, because the Alipay portal only has 3 box for key in information, 5 box for Selection, and 5 Yes and No for Selection, why don't you give us a standard sample? There are not many Alipay company in the world. If your plugin is not compatible with Alipay company, we have to request refund. I contact Alipay office, they let me asking you: if your Alipay interface is in the following list:1. create_forex_trade 2, create_forex_trade_wap 3. mobile.securitypay.pay ?
Please advise me ASAP. Thanks. Quinn

3 years 4 months ago #326445

Hello Quinn,

they let me asking you: if your Alipay interface is in the following list:1. create_forex_trade 2, create_forex_trade_wap 3. mobile.securitypay.pay ?

If you want to test the Alipay plugin and check it's configuration interface, you can check it using our demo website (username: demo / password: demo) :
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...nt_edit&payment_id=5

Also, we have a "30-day money-back guarantee" policy, so you'll just have to contact us about it using our contact form if needed :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds