How to view Pay with Points History for a customer

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 8 months ago #309539

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10

Hi.

Just wanting to see customer points history i.e. all points customer ever received, points before current order, points after current order. That sort of thing.

Is there a way to that? Something I've missed searching the forums or documentation? A view or a report? Apologies if I've missed it.

Just for more clarity - the reason we ask is a customer has paid the total order value using Pay with Points but the "shipping" setting is NO in Payment Plugins so it looks like the total points have been applied to the total order including shipping OR the customer "dropped" the order at the credit card payment page or some technical issue happened other or something else occurred ... But without being able to view the points history for the customer we can't tell if the correct points were deducted, the incorrect points including shipping were deducted or if the customer was to pay the shipping by credit card and "dropped out", or something else etc.

It also means that the order can't be processed or sent as we don't know if it has been correctly paid for ...

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by KBIT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 8 months ago #309540

Hello,

It depends the integration mode you're using.
If you're using EasySocial Points or AlphaUserPoints/AltaUserPoints ; the component will give you the history features.
If you're using the HikaShop user custom field, it do not have history features, it is a counter that can be modify by various ways and there is no extra table to store history, etc.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds