Zahlungsmethoden "Von Privat für Privat"

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 7 months ago #310365

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.29

Hallo und Danke an Alle Helfer hier im Forum

Ich habe vor einen kleinen Flohmarkt für gebrauchte Dinge ausschließlich "Von Privat für Privat" zu betreiben.
Dafür "Missbrauche" ich Hikashop als Plattform was soweit auch Funktioniert.
Dh. Alle neuen User können eigenständig Produkte in der Vorgegebenen Kategorie einstellen.
Soweit so gut.

Aber,
Nun ist es so, das Hikashop ja als Gewerblich Plattform vorgesehen ist und daher die Bezahlmethoden auf EIN GESCHÄFTSKONTO ausgelegt sind (Api Schnittstelle, Business Konto).

Wie bekomme ich es hin, das zb PayPal Zahlungen an den PP Account des Warenanbieters gehen der in dessen Profil hinterlegt ist das ggf dabei Gebühren anfallen ist mir Bewusst, könnten aber dem Käufer Aufgedrückt werden.

1.) Gibt es ein PayPal Plugin das "Von Privat zu Privat" Funktioniert ?
2.) Wie läuft es bei Banktransfer ? Woher bekommt der Käufer die Bankdaten die er zur Überweisung benötigt ?
3.) Sofortüberweisung ohne Business Konto ?

Ich möchte Vermeiden irgendwelche PhP Scripte basteln um dann Anhand der Vendor Id, Session Id , Bankdaten, ........aus irgendwelchen SQL Tabellen die benötigten Daten zu ziehen um diese in ein Formular zu bekommen.
Dazu müssten dann auch noch extra Felder im Vendor CP erstellt werden damit diese sich überhaupt in die Datenbank schreiben lassen.

Ich möchte ggf auch Vermeiden, das sich jeder Benutzer seine Bezahlmethoden mit den vorhandenen Plugins selber konfiguriert, denn wer er einen Fehler dabei macht Funktioniert der Warenkorb Checkout nicht und das Geschrei ist groß.

Plugins die also "Von Privat zu Privat" Funktionieren würden die Sache erheblich vereinfachen.

Gruß
Thomas

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ---Tom---.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 7 months ago #310370

Hi,

First, please understand that we don't speak German. It would be great if you could post in English.

HikaMarket includes a PayPal Adaptive plugin which does exactly what you're talking about:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...aladaptive-form.html
And in that case, the vendor just has to enter his paypal email address in his vendor account.
However, the problem is that PayPal is not accepting new PayPal Adaptive accounts:
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/products/adaptive-payments/
So you probably won't be able to use it :/

For other payment methods:
- You have the Stripe connect plugin available on our marketplace:
It does allow for the splitting of payments to the different merchants.
- For all the other payment methods, you can't do what you want. You're left with either:
1. You receive the full amount and distribute it back to the merchants manually later
2. You limit the cart to the products of one vendor only and in that case, the merchants receive the money and they have to pay you back your fees later.

Finally, note that most payment gateways don't even offer the possibility to split payments to several merchant accounts. I'm not familiar with Sofort as it's a German payment system and most of the things about it is in German but I don't think you would be to do something similar to PayPal Adaptive with Sofort.

4 years 7 months ago #310380

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for Help.
I Think to get a Api Account would not be the Problem, so I can Upgrade my existing PP Account to "Business" Version to get Api Access.

The Problem is, all other Registred User they want to selling they're Things have to do the same.
Also then you have to Pay monthly Fees (1,- bis 5.000,- Euro monthly Sales: PayTax 1,9% + 0,35,- Euro each Inland Transaction)

So I'm searching for Solution for Paymend directly between Seller/Buyer.
Note: It's just a little Plattform "From Privat to Privat"

I'll Think a Solution can be to create some Custom Fields to Enter they're Paymend Information like PayPal Email and IBAN/BIC Bank Account Data.
On Paymend Checkout this Information would send to Buyer.
Anything like this Way should work.
So on Checkout with the individual Vendor Id in the Shopping Cart I can do some SQL Selections to print out Paymend Informations via Php Script.
But now, all automatic Status Informations about this Transaction in HikaShop would'n work.

I'm a little Helpless :(

Best Regards
Thomas

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 7 months ago #310410

Hello,

You can use the multi-payment system and have one payment method per vendor (like "bank transfer).
So the customer will see the details for the transaction (it can display the bank account but you can put what you want into the field).
In HikaMarket you can decide to let the vendor manage their payment methods.

Otherwise, the "Paypal adaptive" plugin have the "classical" mode which allow to pay directly the vendor via his paypal email address (there is already a field in HikaMarket for that).

If you want to have vendor custom fields and all the system you described, it's possible but it would require some custom development to create the new and specific payment plugin which will do so.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ---Tom---

4 years 7 months ago #310412

Hi Jerome

Thank you for Replay
I'll tried this before, but then there is a Problem with the automatic Machanism of complete Handling the Selling Flow.
So I'll became always a "Unpaid Status" in Vendor CP and Admin Backend Dashboard

I've tried many Hours the last Days to make it work fpr my Solution, but no Chance.
So I've written your Support about Cancel my Order when possible

Thank you and best Regards
Thomas

4 years 7 months ago #310414

Hello,

Would it be possible to know more about your configuration and that "unpaid status" you got ?
Paypal adaptive in classical mode is working like the HikaShop Paypal payment plugin ; except that it dynamically select the vendor paypal email (when that field is configured).
You need to activate the limitation of vendors in the customer cart. Before if you do have multiple vendors, Paypal adaptive (in classical mode) won't know which vendor should receive the payment.
Afterwards, the plugin will confirm the order and it receive the Paypal IPN and the vendor will be marked as "pay" since Paypal Adaptive made the payment for the vendor. If the vendor do not have a paypal email, your store will get the payment and the vendor won't be marked as paid (and you will have to pay manually your vendor for its fees).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

4 years 7 months ago #310442

1.) When Select "Bank Transfer" the Status can't change to "Paid" also not by doing it in Vendor CP "manually" when Payment received.
2.) Why isn't it possible to Hide PayPal Adaptive Payment automaticly from Payment Options at Checkout when Vendor not set a valid PayPal Email ? So the Buyer can't select it and dosen't get an Payment Error. Also it's not needet to do Money Transfer Around 3 Corners ;)

Regards
Thomas

4 years 7 months ago #310451

Hello,

1 - sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.

2 - because the customer should still be able to pay the order. And the money is sent to your paypal.
Otherwise you can't propose paypal at all and you could have configuration where customer can't pay at all.
That would be a big problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds