Payplug plugin and PSD2

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #310666

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1

Hi

I am using the Payplug plugin proviede with Hikashp and would like to know if it is ready for PSD 2 ?
On the Payplug website they are are saying :
"On September 14th within the frame of the 2.0 3D secure, the authentication is changing and will be through two different authentication modes : strong authentication and frictionless authentication."
Through the firctionless authentication," your customer won’t be submitted to the 2.0 3-D Secure. This simplified process is made possible thanks to a better communication between the different actors composing the payment processing chain. Indeed, the PSD2 provides a list of information which should be transmitted necessarily on each payment. For example, the delivery and billing address should be from now on mandatorily provided for each transaction."

My question is : are the delivery and billing addresses provided to Payplug through the plugin ?
They don't seem to be, I can only see on my Payplug dashboard, the name and email of the client but not his billing or delivery address

Can you please, let me know if the plugin I am using is ready for this PSD 2
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 7 months ago #310668

Hi,

This plugin is not yet ready for PSD 2.
We were notified about the changes in August so the deadline is a bit short...
We actually made the changes on our end, and are currently testing the new version of the PayPlug plugin. It's not yet usable but we hope to be ready by then since we actually use PayPlug on our own website and thus need it to work before then.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #310681

thank you for your answer
I am sure you are doing your best !
Let us know when it is ready

Regards

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 7 months ago #310692

Hi,

We actually finished tests for the plugin today. We're going to do a new release in the next few days with the new plugin.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #310695

Great !
Thank you

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds