Refreshing page after payment

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 5 months ago #312277

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.2

Hello,
so we use 3D payment with Stripe and it works.
But we have a problem with the validation payment, i made a video :
snap.ashampoo.com/kJEHfYSVmalENbNc3fDMCN...2urWZUe6DmG0BhX5pOcB
The problem appears even if i disable cache and JCH optimizer.
The payment is confirmed on backend.
The configuration of the backend Stripe is :
snap.ashampoo.com/XG7PEkuuGCQGsMunVp5Nbq...7JQTYNC18ENLeCbTB94H
We have the last version of Stripe : 1.0.4
Any idea of the problem ?
Thanks !
Olivier

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by ButterflyPixel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 5 months ago #312283

Hello,

That some users already reported but nobody was able to give us the error detail.

Please open the browser console before the validation in the popup.
You should see an ajax call with a 500 error ; we need to know more about that error and get the exact message.
Best is to look at the PHP error log and see the PHP fatal error details.
You can also activate temporally the Joomla debug mode and see the content of the ajax page, the error should be visible in the page preview (via the "network" tab of the browser console).

Without the joomla debug mode, the error won't be visible and will only be in the PHP error log.
We can only fix the error if someone give us the detail of the error ; because we are not able to reproduce it in our side and only few users have reported it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 5 months ago #312337

Hi,
i made a video with console enabled and debug :
snap.ashampoo.com/LNyc3f4KeG9Qs52x0IvTRj...wLdVuyKhcH0MWfC7J8q5

The error log :
[22-Oct-2019 19:00:41 UTC] PHP Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/templates/ufodrive/error.php on line 48
[22-Oct-2019 19:00:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: cookie_value in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/listing_div.php on line 89
[22-Oct-2019 19:03:00 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: cookie_value in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/listing_div.php on line 89
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:45 UTC] PHP Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/inc/fpdi/fpdi.php on line 401
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: serial in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/plugins/hikaserial/pdfserial/pdfserial.php on line 306
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'serial_data' of non-object in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/plugins/hikaserial/pdfserial/pdfserial.php on line 306
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: serial in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/plugins/hikaserial/pdfserial/pdfserial.php on line 306
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'serial_data' of non-object in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/plugins/hikaserial/pdfserial/pdfserial.php on line 306
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:46 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/media/com_hikashop/mail/payment_notification.preload.php on line 229
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:46 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'order_status' of non-object in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/media/com_hikashop/mail/payment_notification.preload.php on line 229
[22-Oct-2019 19:05:46 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_end_clean(): failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete in /home/ufodrive/www-uft.ufodrive.com/plugins/hikashoppayment/stripeconnect/stripeconnect.php on line 686

If it doesn't help i can provide dev url and testing stripe items.
Thanks !
Olivier

4 years 5 months ago #312339

Hello,

I can't explain why but some pages are long to load.
Since Stripe (and some other HikaShop code) need the "dom ready" event, the payment form can only be displayed when all the page is loaded.

I'm perform several tests in your website but I admit that it's very complicated to get the error message.
For the moment, the HikaShop notification page just gave me a blank page, even if I know that the order has been confirmed.
It's like there is no special issue within Stripe but something else is performing an "exit".

But if I call the notification page with incorrect data, I got some errors (which are not in the valid JSON format)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

4 years 5 months ago #312340

Hello,

If I use the test credit card which do not require the 3DSecure ; we do have the same error.
(you can test with the card "4000000000003055")
Because the payment intent system require an ajax call first, we do know that the Stripe plugin notification is working and can send a response.

But, when the order is confirmed, there is something which block the plugin to send it return data.
Thus, I do have the feeling that you have a plugin or maybe an email, which is triggered when the order is confirmed, and which stop the processing or clean the buffers.

One possible solution would be to edit the plugin and replace the content (that you can find twice) :

ob_start();
	$this->modifyOrder($order_id, $this->payment_params->verified_status, true, true);
	ob_end_clean();
By
	while(ob_get_level())
		ob_end_flush();
	ob_start();
	$this->modifyOrder($order_id, $this->payment_params->verified_status, true, true);
	ob_end_clean();
It should flush the buffers that we "echo" just before and even of the "modifyOrder" (and the HikaShop triggers) stop the page processing, the content we just ask to display should be force to be displayed.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds