Installation of Paypal

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #315059

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 79.0.3945.117
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error 10002: You do not have permissions to make this API call

I have studied the forum and cannot find a straightforward answer to my simple issue.

I have a Paypal business account that I've used for many years and easily attached to a Shopify site.

I simply want to add Paypal Pro to my site. I've generated tokens on the Paypal site and nothing that I input works. I just need to be pointed to a step-by-step tutorial on how to set up payments on Hikashop starting. It's my last step and I cannot get past it. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #315067

I have finally figured out this issue. I'm posting my steps here in case anyone else has the same problem.

This scenario is:
1. You already have a Paypal Business account (Not sure if Personal is also ok)
2. You've previously created an API Signature but not sure where to access it
3. You want to get Paypal Pro working on your site

Log in and click on the gear icon in the upper right. Then click on Account Settings. In the NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic) row click on Manage API credentials. On the next screen is your API Signature. Click on Show for each item to reveal it. Copy and paste each one into the HikaShop Paypal Express Checkout payment plugin. That should be it.

Now I just have to figure out how to beautify it cuz it's pretty ugly.

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds