Nochex payment plugin

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #320475

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (latest at this time)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

Hello,

I've tried setting up the Nochex payment system.
Got the code from here:
github.com/NochexDevTeam/Hikashop
Followed the instructions from here (and tried several ways to debug the problem):
support.nochex.com/kb/faq.php?id=216
But the customer is not redirected to make a card payment after the order is placed.

Is there something specific that needs to be done to make this work?
Do you have any suggestions on how to debug the problem?
Can you help setting this properly?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 10 months ago #320485

Hi,

I found the issue:
github.com/NochexDevTeam/Hikashop/compar...shop-nicolas:patch-1
It comes from the nochex_end.php file missing from the XML of the plugin. Because of that, you're missing it in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment/nochex/ folder and this leads to the redirection to the payment gateway not happening at the end of the checkout.
I've submitted the issue on github:
github.com/NochexDevTeam/Hikashop/issues/1
I would recommend you to contact their technical support so that they can do a new release of the plugin with that patch.
In the meantime, you can just download the nochex_end.php file from their github and add it manually to the plugin folder via FTP.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 9 months ago #321741

Hello,

Thank you for fixing the problem.

I had another one with this plugin and found the reason and the solution and I have a suggestion related to it.

The problem was that after the payment was confirmed by Nochex (using the call back) the status of the order on the site was getting messed up.
This was happening because the new status of the order after the payment was confirmed is hard codded in the plugin to "Confirmed" (notice the capital letter) but in the database the "orderstatus_namekey" field of the "#__hikashop_orderstatus" table was "confirmed" (without the capital letter).
I've modified the parameter in the table and made sure the orders table uses only the new status key.

My suggestion is to add a parameter in the Nochex plugin for the order status after confirmation.
I think this will prevent future problems.

Thank you!

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 9 months ago #321752

Hi,

Please understand that we are not the developers of this plugin so we can't follow with your suggestion.

You need to report that directly to Nochex technical support and submit the issue on their github:
github.com/NochexDevTeam/Hikashop/issues

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicirvine

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds