Userpoints payment method not shown in frontend

• Thank you received: 2
3 years 10 months ago #320886

-- url of the page with the problem -- : zeitkaufhaus.de/de/zeitl%C3%A4den/zeitka...nkategorien/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : opera 83.0.4103.97

Hello,
I´m a little bit confused getting "Pay with points" working.

I got no success with hikashop, so I use now altauserpoints (1.1.14). I gave myself 51000 points to test buying in my shop. There is shown "You have 51000 points", but I can´t choose a payment methode. I attached some screenshots, maybe somebody fin something out....

Thanks and kind regards

Martin
PS: I only can insert %d files, i think it menas seven; so how to send the others ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #320905

No reply, but more screenshots...

Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Rambay.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 10 months ago #320888

Hi,

I think you want to activate the "use virtual coupon" setting of your user points payment method, and you want to add the "user points" view in the "checkout workflow" setting of your HikaShop configuration.
Please try that.

To add more screenshots, just reply to yourself and you'll be able to add files to that second message.
We have to limit the number of files users can upload per message to avoid abuse.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rambay

3 years 10 months ago #320925

Hi Nicolas,
thanks again for your help. I activated the virtual coupon mode - nothing happened. I´ve seen in the workflow, that the points plugin ist listed twice (please see screenshot) . How do I change that ?
Another problem - I don´ t know why the paypal payment method isn´t shown in the frontend anymore...It´s disappeared....

Kind regards
Martin

Attachments:

3 years 10 months ago #320926

I disabled all payment methods - the paypal payment method is back again in the frontend....
But what´s about the points ?

3 years 10 months ago #320927

I think, I found out: paypal is not shown, when I switch to my new currency "Zeitpunkte". But why can you pay my points with creditcard.

I made a new currency, and this currency should use the points to pay. So there should show only the userpoints payment method....

Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Rambay. Reason: mistake

3 years 10 months ago #320960

Okay SOLVED!

I set in the UserPoints Payment Plugin "Use partial payment" to "yes" - that´s it ! Oh damned, so easy...

Last question: How to hide the "Pay with creditcard" Plugin from the site, when I choose the currency for points instead of Euro ?

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 10 months ago #320961

Hi,

In the pay with credit card payment method, you have a "currency" restriction setting so you can limit the payment method to only euro and it won't appear for other currencies.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rambay

3 years 10 months ago #320976

Hi Nicolas,
done! Perfect! So easy! Maybe it would better not to open it by clicking but offfer it to choose (like "show in currencies:"

Thanks and have a nice weekend
Martin

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds