• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326729

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,

I am trying to get the shipping address to show up on paypal express orders on the store. It shows the billing address, but not shipping address. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing. I did set the Address Override to Yes and that did set the address I picked on Paypal on the hikashop order, except it overrode the billing and shipping. Still did not show shipping on the shipping invoice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 4 months ago #326734

Hi,

The shipping address will only appear on the invoice if a shipping method has been selected.
So you nee to create a shipping method via the menu System>Shipping methods of HikaShop, even if the customer won't select it as he will skip your checkout to use PayPal's.
That way, when the order is created from the cart, the shipping method will be added to the order and the shipping address coming from PayPal Express will appear on the invoice.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326743

I do have several manual shipping methods created that are selected based on product cost and country of customer. Is there a setting on these that I need to set correctly.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 4 months ago #326760

Hello,

If you're able to complete the checkout without having to enter a shipping address or a select a shipping method, then it probably means that you are selling "virtual products" (products without a defined weight configured through its configuration page).

So if you want the shipping address to be displayed, then the solution will be to either add a weight to your products, or set the "Force shipping regardless of weight" option to YES via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326798

All of our products have a generic weight since the shipping is determined by the amount of the order. There are 5 tiers for each of the three shipping zones. When Authorize.net is used for Credit card everything seems to work correctly, shipping address is there. I was reviewing paypal express orders and doing some test orders to get the "created" order, that when viewing the order details under additional information the shipping area shows the cost but the shipping method of that cost is not shows, just "none". The amount of the shipping method for the order is being included in the total sent to paypal and is paid.

I figure I have something off in the settings but not sure what it could be.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 4 months ago #326821

Hi,

Then please check the "Clean cart when order is" setting.
You need to make sure it is set to "confirmed" and not "created". Otherwise, the cart will be cleared from the user session when the user comes back from PayPal and the order is created with the information from PayPal, and thus it won't be possible to use the shipping method as the cart (and the shipping method selected for it) will have already been cleared from the user session.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #326830

I just double checked that setting and I do have it set to confirm. It was set to created and it was causing a coupon issue with paypal express.

I edited the Paypal Express orders to have the correct shipping method selected for the cost of shipping. Once I did that, the shipping address showed up on the two invoice options to print. Now I just need to figure out how to have it save the selected shipping method.

Customers only have one option for shipping method, since it is bases on the Zone there country is in and the amount of the order.

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by speck2900.

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 4 months ago #326872

Hello,

Can you provide via our Contact us form ftp access in order to process some test on your website, please ?
Tell us, if your website is currently on production phase in order to know if we need to take precautions.
Don't forget to add in your message an Url link to this topic.

Awaiting news from you to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Philip.

3 years 4 months ago #326891

Hello again,

Please provide with your Ftp access these elements :
- A backend access (with the full access)
- A step by step process, and everything required to complete the order, elements like sandbox customer reference AND Test Credit Card, the point is to reproduce exactly your Paypal express test, and see precisely, what you see.

This will allow us to solve directly on your website your issue, precise as well if your website is production phase.
Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.

Regards

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327002

I will work on this tomorrow, I did not see the email notification about new post and last two days have been a bit of a blur with a 8 month old. The web site is in production, it opened for customer use on November 25th.

3 years 4 months ago #327024

Hello,

Yes, but don't forget to provide required elements in my previous message.
I precise that you have to provide these via our Contact us form as I forget to explain this previously.
Just add in your message an Url link to this topic.

Regards

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327238

I have sent the message.

3 years 4 months ago #327259

Hello,

We have recieved your elements but unfortunatelly we have 2 elements that are missing :
1. Access to the Main HikaShop Configuration in order to reach by example the log file.
2. And most important, we need to have an access to your files, in order to process some test modification.
=> And so maybe you can install an files explorer, like eXtplorer by example.

Without this access progress on your subject will be really difficult.
Regards

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327298

Philip wrote: Hello,

We have recieved your elements but unfortunatelly we have 2 elements that are missing :
1. Access to the Main HikaShop Configuration in order to reach by example the log file.
2. And most important, we need to have an access to your files, in order to process some test modification.
=> And so maybe you can install an files explorer, like eXtplorer by example.

Without this access progress on your subject will be really difficult.
Regards

I will work on it today.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327302

last required info as been sent.

3 years 4 months ago #327319

Hello,

Really sorry for this return again, but you have forget to provide the host... We have tried different likely host but without success...
Awaiting to have all elements to be able to process.

Regards

• Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327338

ugh, go figure I miss a key piece of information. I have sent the info in..

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds