3D secure mobile optimized checkout

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
1 year 7 months ago #343823

Hi

PayPal have contacted my client with the following message:

"A review of the online PayPal checkout has been completed and it shows that it is running our old version or PayPal checkout.

This checkout will soon be unsupported. We recommend you upgrade to our new 3D secure mobile optimized checkout".

The site uses the standard PayPal plugin not PayPal Checkout. I just wondered if you were aware of any changes?

Thanks

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
1 year 7 months ago #343825

Hello,

We are aware of this, and in our last HikaShop you will have a new version of the paypal checkout that you will find in our last HikaShop version.
You just have to update to have this new paypal plugin that will fit new standards.
Regards

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
1 year 7 months ago #343842

Hi

the site does not use PayPal Checkout only the standard plugin as per the screenshot. The site is using 4.6.1.

Is the standard plugin being discontinued or am I misunderstanding your reply?

Thanks

David

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
1 year 7 months ago #343845

Hello,

What I mean is that the regular Paypal plugin is quite old, and maybe will continue to be supported, but maybe the Paypal support can can give you information on this specific point.
Each paypal plugin often leads to merchant accounts with specific settings for each Paypal plugins.

So logically Paypal support should be able to tell you if your merchant account needs to evolve, which will give good clues on what to do next.
And just in case the Paypal Checkout plugin is the most recent Paypal plugin we develop and is up to date (and with last 3D secure standards).

Regards

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds