• Hikashop Business
7 months 2 weeks ago #355086

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.7
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hello guys ,
i stumbled upon following issue, on clients remark:
we had the request to implement 2 payment methods side by side for the site we created, for clients to be able to select. So we chose the postfinance checkout as well as the paypal checkout (actually i think this is a general question it does not depend on these two plugins specifically) . Both are working but we have following problem: When clients order , we have to check on both external platforms separately if payment is completed successfully ( the money has been transferred for real) and then change state to confirmed in site backend. As we have multiple orders per day this is a quite time consuming task to the product editor as well it is very easy to make mistakes on that so i would like to ask if anybody can give some advice if there is any plugin or solution to ado the the verification of payments on these platforms automatically and to put the results together on one file to make it more easy to the product editor to handle the orders/payment verification more efficiently.
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 months 2 weeks ago #355090

Hi,

Actually, both plugins are supposed to automatically change the orders' status to "confirmed" once the payment is received.
To do that, they ask the payment gateway to send a server to server request to them once the payment is done. When they receive the server to server request, they check its validity, they then change the status of the order and then HikaShop sends the order.

There are many reasons which could lead to the orders not being confirmed automatically.
We actually compiled a list for the old PayPal payment plugin here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Most of the points there apply to most payment plugins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds