• Hikashop Business
7 months 2 weeks ago #355089

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message

Hello there ,
we have created a customized order confirmation message by creating an article placed into a hidden menu to be shown after completed checkout in frontend. The link shows to article and item id. On the payment plugin page we introduced the coresponding link into the return url section but the site is actually not redirecting to it at all. When we acces the link as standalone everything looks fine:

/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18&Itemid=355

Can anybody provide some info regarding this...is there something we missed to implement in addition to that or might this be a software issue`?
THX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 months 2 weeks ago #355091

Hi,

It could be the payment plugin not taking into account the return URL parameter.

What is the URL of the page you see at the end ? What do you see on it ?

What if you provide the full URL and not the relative URL in the "return URL" setting ?

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 2 weeks ago #355094

Hello nicolas - first of all thank you very much for your quick response.
We tried the following:
website is: zahnprodukte.ch
introduced in backend into card payment plugin whole url as return url: www.zahnprodukte.ch/index.php?option=com...cle&id=18&Itemid=355 . As i told before it works as a standalone link copied into the browser.
Now the url given after order completion is zahnprodukte.ch/index.php/log-in?return=...cGhwL3VzZXIvb3JkZXI=
What i do not understand exactly is: where does the encryption come from and how can we change the link to be the right one.?We have two payment plugins working sid-a-side problem is at both

7 months 2 weeks ago #355098

Hi,

Could you double check the settings of your payment plugins ? From what I can see on your website's checkout, they want to direct the user to the URL
zahnprodukte.ch/index.php/user/order which is not available to them (only available for logged in users) and thus it redirects them to zahnprodukte.ch/index.php/log-in?return=...cGhwL3VzZXIvb3JkZXI=
And that can only mean that it is the URL zahnprodukte.ch/index.php/user/order set in the "return url" setting of the payment methods.

• Hikashop Business
7 months 2 weeks ago #355100

Hi,
actually this is my problem. The link introduced into return URL is the correct one but it is not applied. I have attached a printscreen for you (checked both payment plugins, both are with correct url) where you can see that the return url link is the one created by myself, but the site redirects to the order....
Is it possible that there is a script which returns guests (order was made with guest access) the same way as logged in users, but because of being not logged in as user redirection is not working??

Attachments:

7 months 2 weeks ago #355107

Hi,

Could you create a payment method like "bank transfer" with that same return URL and see if you also get the same problem ?
If you could provide a way for us to reproduce the issue without having to actually pay something on your website, that would be great. That way, we could check what's going on with the redirects at the end of the checkout.

• Hikashop Business
7 months 2 weeks ago #355118

Hi
i followed your instructions and created payment option bank transfer. Redirection succesful. On the other two plugins available on site - Credit card and Paypal the redirection does not work, we really checked everything. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the plugins were activated 2 Hikashop business updates before?? just a guess i do not know. SInce the site is in live mode already we got the permission to grant a time window from 20.00 p.m to 8,00 a.m. GMT+1 to put the postfinance checkout plugin into test mode so you can test the bahaviour too. When youll test please use the visa card simulation. if needed i can grant also admin acces to make it more easy to have a look...
thx in advance

Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Piludesign.

7 months 1 week ago #355120

Hi,

Please make a copy of your payment method but with the test mode setting turned on, the access level setting set to super admin, so that only super admins can see it on the frontend and instructions to to a test payment with it.
Then, provide all this via our contact form along with a link to this thread for reference.
That way, we can test the issue, without impacting your users, and when we are available for it since we don't work from 8 pm to 8 am.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Hikashop Business
7 months 1 week ago #355130

Hi, this might be diffcult since the test mode setting is on the postfinance checkout server not inside the plugin itself. i have to switch it there.But, if you agree i can put it for the next 4 hours again into test mode to make it able for you to test. By the way i have completely reinstalled the postfinance plugin but the problem persists. will switch to testmode when getting feedback from you, i am online now waiting for your response.

7 months 1 week ago #355143

Hi,

That won't do. Working on a time constraint like this is complex. I only got to see your message 5 hours after you posted it as I was working on other things. And I'm soon leaving work.

Could you then create another account at Post Finance for test purposes ?
checkout.postfinance.ch/en/doc/api/proce...ostfinance-acquiring
Apparently it doesn't cost anything. That way, you can have two payment methods, one for each postfinance merchant account and then you can configure them independantly.

Similarly with PayPal, you can create a PayPal sandbox account and configure a copy of your PayPal payment method for the sandbox account so that it won't process real payments.

It will be way better to be able to do it like that so that I can do my tests whenever I see your message, without impacting your customers and have all the time I need to investigate, even if we need a bit of back and forth between us (for example, if I need a FTP access, to do some debugging).

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds