Square Stopped Working

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 10 hours ago #355448

-- url of the page with the problem -- : ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

I've tried to email TsukiDev, and while I realize it's only been 12 hours, I need to get a response ASAP.

Square has stopped working out of no where. I was working just fine until the afternoon of 9/26. Then it started giving the attached error, and subsequently makes 6 orders each time trying to checkout using the Square payment system.

No changes have been made to the site in the last week (no new plugins, no updates, etc), and I've even tried to test as far as I can myself on my test site which hasn't had any changed for a couple weeks...and even in Sandbox mode I get the error so there's something definitely wrong.

Due to this, I've had to shut off the Square payment option on my live site, but left it active on my test site.

There have also been no changes from my hosting company as I checked with them too.

I reached out to Square support and they contacted back stating that the error is not on their end, but the plugin being used is a depreciated API and needs to be updated.

As mentioned, I've emailed TsukiDev, and provided all backend access to the test site and superuser ID. Can someone please look into this? I have customers refusing to use PayPal and need this resolved asap.

Thank you

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 months 10 hours ago by Dragon41673.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
6 months 4 weeks ago #355480

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback !
We just released a new version of the plugin which should fix that issue. Can you download, install and test it again to see if it fixed that issue ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds