• Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
6 months 3 weeks ago #355597

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.waffenmarti.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Dev. Edition 119

Hello there

In my Webshop I have only 1 payment method (Bank Transfer with HikaShop Bank-Transfer Plugin) and 1 Shipping Method (by Swiss Post).
I specified a "Minimum" of 75.- SFr. in the Payment Method.

If you checkout something that i below 75.- SFr. an error Message is displayed (see Screenshot) but you can click the buy-button anyway and the order is send to us without any further error.

Please help - we have a lot of parts that are 6.- SFr. / 10.- SFr. etc. ... and there is no point in making packages for an item of 6.- SFr. for us.

Maybe I did a missconfiguration. I checked with the old shop where it worked, but i cannot see the difference.
Thank you and best
Michael

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
6 months 3 weeks ago #355599

Hello,

Can you provide these elements please :
- Url link to your backend acess (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)

Note : Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Regards

• Thank you received: 4
6 months 3 weeks ago #355647

I sent you a message by contract form for the Test-Environment wich is an exact copy of production.
Thank you for your help.

6 months 3 weeks ago #355659

Have you found a solution?

• Thank you received: 13071
6 months 3 weeks ago #355663

Hi,

Please understand that we also sleep during the night, and we get many questions everyday. I only saw your message 2 hours ago. Then, I had to check the situation on your website, try to reproduce it on my end, do some debugging, create a patch, test the patch, generate new HikaShop packages with the patch and then write this message. All of this takes time.

The issue comes from modifications we made in the 5.0.0 in order to make the checkout more seamless for customers in some cases. This had the side effect of not checking that the payment method is selected when the "payment" block is in "read only" mode. We didn't expect this to be a thing as normally this setting is turned off, and only turned on when having a "recap" step at the end of the checkout (and by that point, the payment method selection has already been made by another "payment" block with the read only setting off).
I've made a patch in HikaShop so that even in read only mode, the check of the payment method selection is still done at the end of the checkout.
Download again the install package of HikaShop 5 on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Another easy temporary solution is to turn off the "read only" setting of the payment block in your Checkout workflow.

6 months 3 weeks ago #355673

Dear Nicolas

Thank you for your reply and your explanation of the problem.
With my post I didn't want to build up pressure - I would like to ask if you could discover the problem - not if you have a finished patch. So please accept my appologies for my rude words.

Thank you for the patch - I applied it to the Test and also productive environment. It's works very well now.

Thank you and your team and kind regards
Michael

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds