New PayPal Checkout Payment Method Not Working

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
5 months 3 weeks ago #356332

-- url of the page with the problem -- : aquacorals.com/index.php/gc/checkout/confirm
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I've cleared the site cache and the browser cache, but when I go to check out and click on any of the payment choices, the screen just flashes or does nothing. I was able to get it to work once yesterday, but not since and others are having the same problem with it.

The client would also like the button centered.

Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 months 3 weeks ago #356340

Hi,

The buttons work fine on your website for me:
i.imgur.com/p7S4gUo.png
i.imgur.com/0WHKKcV.png
So I suppose it must be some issue with your browser. Could you try with another browser ?

Regarding the centering, it's because you're using an old version of HikaShop where the width of the buttons area is too small, at only 55px. Updating HikaShop would fix the problem. Otherwise, you can edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalcheckout/paypalcheckout_end.php via FTP and change the line:

max-width: 55px;
in order to increase the value.

• Hikamarket Frontedition Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
5 months 3 weeks ago #356344

It seems to me that as an admin I'm bouncing all around the site. The owner does too and we were both having issues with the buttons. I tried it on a machine that hasn't gone there to the site and it did work ok. Do you know of some way to keep the site/hikashop from getting cached? I do have caching off in Joomla configuration

• Thank you received: 13071
5 months 3 weeks ago #356346

Hi,

I don't know. It depends what is setup on your hosting side to cache things. Are you/your hosting using some kind of CDN like Cloudflare ? This can creat caching issues too.

5 months 3 weeks ago #356357

Nope, nothing of that nature.

• Thank you received: 612
5 months 3 weeks ago #356368

Hello,

Then, we think you need to check with your host server provider, and more especially around cache setup.
Because your test with another machine confirm that the issue is around cache settings.
Regards

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds