Stripe and Paypal plugins no longer work

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
5 months 2 weeks ago #356626

-- url of the page with the problem -- : lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/s...tickets-on-line.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : PHP 8.1.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Compile Error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported

- Exception
- Stack Trace

Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\ FatalError

in /home/customer/www/lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/platron/PG_Signature.php (line 17)

13. public static function getScriptNameFromUrl ( $url )
14. {
15. $path = parse_url($url, PHP_URL_PATH);
16. $len = strlen($path);
17. if ( $len == 0 || '/' == $path{$len-1} ) {
18. return "";
19. }
20. return basename($path);
21. }

Stripe and Paypal plugins no longer work - If I try to select a "new" plugin on the payment methods page, I get this error:

Compile Error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported

- Exception
- Stack Trace

Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\ FatalError

in /home/customer/www/lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/platron/PG_Signature.php (line 17)

13. public static function getScriptNameFromUrl ( $url )
14. {
15. $path = parse_url($url, PHP_URL_PATH);
16. $len = strlen($path);
17. if ( $len == 0 || '/' == $path{$len-1} ) {
18. return "";
19. }
20. return basename($path);
21. }

I just updated hika to 5.0 - hoping it would help - but no. This may have started when I upgraded to Joomal 4 last spring - I have not used the plugins since then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 months 2 weeks ago #356627

Hi,

The problem is not with these payment plugins.
The error is in the Platron payment plugin you have. You have an old version which isn't compatible with PHP 8.
Uninstall it or update it and you won't get the error.

• Hikashop Essential
5 months 2 weeks ago #356630

I found it - but it already is disabled - I have never used it - can I find it in the files and delete it?

5 months 1 week ago #356636

Hi,

Disabling it is not enough. You need to uninstall it via the Joomla extensions manager. You can also rename its folder via FTP in plugins/hikashoppayment/ and it will work the same.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bigfoot

• Hikashop Essential
5 months 1 week ago #356641

Hello - Renaming the platron folder took care of that issue and I added new stripe and paypal plugins - but now I lost my "guest login" . attached is the setup

Is it set up correct? Here is link to checkout: "brands-listing"

lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/h...isting/checkout.html

(purchase tickets link for testing = lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/s...tickets-on-line.html

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 612
5 months 1 week ago #356645

Hello,

From your screenshot it seems that you use a starter (free) version, and so as you can see here , it's quite normal that you can no longer use guest checkout with the Starter.

You have to use at least the Essential version to be able to have the guest checkout.
Regards

Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Essential
5 months 1 week ago #356658

OK - I installed hikashop essential and now I get this error on checkout when selecting either stripe or paypal:

0 - Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()

**JERROR_LAYOUT_NOT_ABLE_TO_VISIT**

**JERROR_LAYOUT_AN_OUT_OF_DATE_BOOKMARK_FAVOURITE**
**JERROR_LAYOUT_SEARCH_ENGINE_OUT_OF_DATE_LISTING**
**JERROR_LAYOUT_MIS_TYPED_ADDRESS**
**JERROR_LAYOUT_YOU_HAVE_NO_ACCESS_TO_THIS_PAGE**
**JERROR_LAYOUT_REQUESTED_RESOURCE_WAS_NOT_FOUND**
**JERROR_LAYOUT_ERROR_HAS_OCCURRED_WHILE_PROCESSING_YOUR_REQUEST**

**JERROR_LAYOUT_PLEASE_TRY_ONE_OF_THE_FOLLOWING_PAGES**

**JERROR_LAYOUT_HOME_PAGE**

**JERROR_LAYOUT_PLEASE_CONTACT_THE_SYSTEM_ADMINISTRATOR**

Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()
/home/customer/www/lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/public_html/media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.preload.modified.php:62
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.preload.modified.php:62
2 include() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:189
3 hikashopMailClass->loadEmail() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:31
4 hikashopMailClass->get() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:2085
5 hikashopOrderClass->loadOrderNotification() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:458
6 hikashopOrderClass->save() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:910
7 hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:699
8 checkoutController->confirm() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:678
9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2508
10 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:88
11 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
12 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
13 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
18 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

Deprecated: strip_tags(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/public_html/modules/mod_pwebbox/helper.php on line 597

Deprecated: strip_tags(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/public_html/modules/mod_pwebbox/helper.php on line 597

Deprecated: md5(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/customer/www/lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/public_html/modules/mod_pwebbox/helper.php on line 77

5 months 1 week ago #356661

Hi,

The error message says that the error is in the file media/com_hikashop/mail/order_admin_notification.preload.modified.php
This file is where the override is stored for the "preload" section of the email "order admin notification".
So basically, it means that your override of that section is based on an really old version of HikaShop which wasn't made to be compatible with Joomla 4.
Rename that file via FTP to deactivate the override and you won't get the error.
And if you had important modifications in there, redo them via the interface in System>Emails so that they are based off of the current version of the preload.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bigfoot

• Hikashop Essential
5 months 1 week ago #356666

Thank you - worked like a charm - back in business

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds