Add to cart on product listing page?

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #306641

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Crome 74.0.3729.157

Hi,

I have just brought the version HikaShop Business 4.1.0 [1905101046] and installed it. Im now trying to move my settiongs from my HikaShop Starter 4.0.3 [1905010921] but I cant find the option where I can add a product to the cart direct from the product listing page like on the starter version. This is what I mean:

(LÆG I KURV means add to cart)

in the HikaShop Business version I van only have a button that like to the product page:

Can some one tell me where I find the option to add the "Add to cart" option and where to remove the link to the product page?

THANKS

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Gerner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #306642

hmmm I think its a bug in the codes, in the starter version if I use the sittings:

If I set the same sitting in the buisness version like this:

The link on the product listing dont add the product to the cart but send you to the product page like:

It should be a "Add to cart" insted og "Choose options"

Can some one help me fix this?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13068
4 years 11 months ago #306656

Hi,

There is no bug, and it's not related to the settings of the menu item nor to the edition you're using.
The difference is that the products with the "add to cart" button on the listing don't have characteristics/variants while the products with the "choose options" button have characteristics/variants.
Indeed, if you want to add to the cart a product with characteristics/variants, you first need to select which variant you want to add to the cart, and as that can only be done on the product page, not on the listing, the add to cart button of the listing transforms into a choose options button so that you can go to the product page to select the variant you want to add to the cart.

4 years 11 months ago #306668

Ahhhh I see now :) Thanks for answering, im still new to this ;)

4 years 9 months ago #309079

Probably is here where I must my question:

WHAT ABOUT if I want to quit the "add to cart button" on evry product in a menu option?

I have put in the general configuration: No add to cart button
I have put in the menu option, in the suboption "product": NO add to cart button

BU the add to cart button is still there... I can't quit it!

Is like the "NO" option is not working or there is a place in where I am not quitting the "add to cart button".

NOTE: I don't want to use the catalogue option.. I want to menu options... one that works "like" a catalogue, and another thta works like a normal product, in which I can overide the option and put YES to the add to cart general option.

WHAT I REALLY want is:

I have now the option "catalogue" on, but I want the guys form the payment method check it is working creating a hide option in the menu just for them, when products can be added to the cart.

• Thank you received: 13068
4 years 9 months ago #309091

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds