• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 11 months ago #306704

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 66.0.5 64bit

Hi all

I have installed the HikaShop Business 4.1.0 and so far, it is working great, but I have a problem the joomla breadcrumb showing this error: ( You are here: Home | Menu item for category listing module 105 | Soft Wood ).

It should not be showing the words ( Menu item for category listing module 105 ) – it should be showing the word Internal Doors.
I installed the module HikaShop Content Module to show up the products in the Soft Wood section of the Shopping Cart.

I have attached a photo for you to see..-

Can anyone please help me? :)

Thanks
John

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 11 months ago #306717

Hello,

The solution will probably just be to directly edit the menu title "Menu item for category listing module 105" that you'll find through your Joomla menu listing.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 11 months ago #306817

Hi Mohamed Thelji

Can you please help me with what you mean as I do not understand... Can you please show me.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 11 months ago #306821

Hi,

The text "Menu item for category listing module 105" comes from the title of the menu item used to display that page.
If you go in the Joomla menu manager and look for that name, you'll find the menu item with that name. And you can change it to what you want.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 11 months ago #306849

HI Nicolas

I use the module Hikashop Module to create the listing for the Categories in that section I am trying to show... I have found another problem when I click on the link it does not go to where I want it to go.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 11 months ago #306851

Hi,

The role of a module is to display something in a certain position of the template (side, top, bottom, etc).
When you click on a link of a module which directs to a page where is displays something related to that link in the main area of the page, the module can't display it. Only components display stuff in the main area.
So that's why in the settings of your HikaShop content modules, you have a "menu" setting where you can select a menu item which will take on the role of displaying the products listing of the category you click on in the module (or the product page of the product you click on in the module if the module is displaying products).
So if you want to "go" to another menu item, then you want to select another menu item in that "menu" setting of your module.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds