Flang and Hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #307510

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : PHP Version 5.4.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have a problem with product translations.
I configured Falang and translated each product.

The problem is that in the product pages the url of the other languages ??of the same product are incorrect and pointing to the categories.

For example, if you are in the article "/it/conserve/pomodoro-tradizionale/product/pomodoro-pelato" by clicking on the English flag you are redirected to the category "/en/product/traditional-tomatoes" and not to the product "/en/product/traditional-tomatoes/product/peeled-tomatoes".

There is no problem with the categories.

I have a problem with product translations.
I configured Falang and translated each product.

The problem is that in the product pages the url of the other languages ??of the same product are incorrect and pointing to the categories.

For example, if you are in the article "/it/conserve/pomodoro-tradizionale/product/pomodoro-pelato" by clicking on the English flag you are redirected to the category "/en/product/traditional-tomatoes" and not to the product "/en/product/traditional-tomatoes/product/peeled-tomatoes".

There is no problem with the categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
4 years 10 months ago #307512

Hi,

This is not handled by HikaShop but by the language switcher module you're using.
Note that you have two language switcher: Joomla's and Falang's.
Since you're using Falang, make sure that you're using Falang's language switcher and not Joomla's.
Joomla's language switcher module doesn't support staying on the same page of a menu item, and it directs you to the main page of the current menu item, which corresponds to what you're describing.
If you have the issue with Falang's language switcher module, I would recommend to first check with Falang's support. They should be able to better help you than us as we don't know how their language switcher works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds