Hikashop Cart Design Plugin - Hikashop Error

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 9 months ago #308184

I bought Hikashop Cart Design Plugin, when i enable it, hikashop crashes with this error:
Call to undefined function function_exist()
/web/htdocs/www.salentoesapori.com/home/plugins/hikashop/cart_design/cart_design.php:5

By enabling debug, i have the following details :
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/hikashop/cart_design/cart_design.php:5
2 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:253
3 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:182
4 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2141
5 hikashopView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/menu/view.html.php:393
6 MenuViewMenu->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:740
7 hikashop_getMenu() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1916
8 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1683
9 hikashopController->listing() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1897
11 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:72
12 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
4 years 8 months ago #308205

Hello,

sorry for the inconvenience, that come from a little mistake in our code... Really sorry !
I will guide you to correct this on your side and will update our plugin package thanks to your return.

1. First go in YourWebsite/plugins/hikashop/cart_design folder
2. Open the file called : cart_design.php
3. Go around line 3, you have this :

if (!function_exist('hikashop_isClient')) {
	if(!HIKASHOP_J40){
		function hikashop_isClient($type) {
			static $test = array();
			if(!isset($test[$type])) {
4. Just add an "s" to have "function_exists".

And that's may solve your issue.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Philip.

4 years 8 months ago #308222

Another question.. there is no manual to understand how i can customize shopping cart.. sincerly, if the only way is to modify css.. i don't understand why i have to pay..
Pls, tell me if there is any preset to use.. o send me someone with a manual.. or a guide.

Thanks.
Regards

4 years 8 months ago #308227

Hello,

We aren't sure to understand your point, the design cart aim is to provide a better looking cart module via css and html on a side (custom css & new html/php view), and some php code in order to be fully compatible with the Cart Module option.

If you want "modify" displayed datas, you can via the Cart Module options.
In Extensions => Modules, then look for HikaShop Cart Module.
Have a look on your HikaShop Options tab, there you will be able to define what you want to display or not as classic module cart but with the new design.

Or if you have more advanced needs there is documentation to custom HikaShop frontend in general, but to be sure to better answer you precise your needs.

Regards

4 years 8 months ago #308249

Sorry, but, i had been misled by the name in fact, I would have expected to be able to change the colors at least, the layout, the ability to add a border, simple changes to customize the cart, as is often possible from the forms management. Unfortunately I do not find valid alternatives around.

4 years 8 months ago #308250

Hello,

I understand you were expected to have extra setting to modify more elements from the Module Cart.
Let's explain the context, most of the style of your module cart, like font, color, border already come from your template, and just modify these only for the one module could compromise consistency.

And so, here the point was just to improve display and modify data structure.
Plus, the Design Cart page is quite clear about his aim, note that for manage color we have extra css with the style pack that allow you to select color, but for the whole HikaShop pages, so far don't know if that fit your needs, it's up to you.

Note that develop a plugin that able to radically change module cart structure from an option will take much time, and just for a option that you will define once.
And so, the idea would rather in the future to propose several Cart Design plugin with different structures.

Hope this will help you to better understand our point.
Regards

4 years 8 months ago #308268

Hi, thanks for the reply. I probably still have to enter the hikashop world to understand how to move, even if you work very differently from the vast majority of joomla developers.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds