Crash at check in the cart, and edit product in backend

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 9 months ago #308509

-- url of the page with the problem -- : ferrecant.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Illegal string offset 'state_A_Coru__a_3499' in /home/ferrecant/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 645

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/ferrecant/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 645

Hi, i have a crash on my web when i try to do a purchase, i have error 500.
This is showed when i do the try:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'state_A_Coru__a_3499' in /home/ferrecant/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 645

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/ferrecant/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 645

i have the same problem in the backend, if i want to edit a product or pretend to export for do a save copy.

can you help me? Thanks!

the url is: www.ferrecant.com
and the problem crash when you look at your cart and you click "siguiente" (next)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
4 years 9 months ago #308517

Hello,

It seems that their is something that break your custom field data in database.
Did you modify something in your database ? What have you done or add to your website just before the issue appear ?
another point, can't be sure it's link to your issue but you use an HikaShop 2.6.4 and so if by example you use more recent plugins, by example that use HikaShop custom field can leads to this kind of issue too.

But hard to say so far.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds