• Thank you received: 0
4 years 5 months ago #313062

-- url of the page with the problem -- : finkeez.ch/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error

After update from hikashop business 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 hikashop content module does not show content anymore.

Same installation on german site is still running on 4.2.1 and hikashop content module shows content.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 5 months ago #313069

Hi,

Please provide a screenshot of the settings under the "hikashop options" tab of your module.

4 years 5 months ago #313417

Here are the screenshots of the settings of hikoshop module:

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 5 months ago #313435

Hi,

These settings look ok so I'm not sure.
Could you provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could have a deeper look into the situation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 4 months ago #313549

finkeez wrote: After update from hikashop business 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 hikashop content module does not show content anymore.

Same installation on german site is still running on 4.2.1 and hikashop content module shows content.

I think you may have stumbled on a bug in 4.2.2, based on a similar issue I have encountered after upgrading to 4.2.2. Eventually I determined that the problem is in the file at /components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php.

Something changed in view.html.php that has changed the behavior in the individual mod_hikashop module instances. It appears that the settings for Main Category, Synchronize, and Relation are being ignored and the module is drawing its product list from some other source.

When mod_hikashop finds no products to display, the entire module is hidden. My guess is that in your case the incorrect query triggered in view.html.php is finding no products, and therefore the module output is completely hidden. In my case, my modules show incorrect products -- but I can replicate your results, too.

Please try replacing just view.html.php in your 4.2.2 installation with the version from the 4.2.1 installation to see if your module appears as expected. If so, that will confirm the bug is somewhere in that file.

Please let us know if that works for you so that the dev team can fix it for the rest of us. Thanks!

• Thank you received: 611
4 years 4 months ago #313572

Hello,

That's a good idea, but if you have to proceed this kind of test, the better ways is to back up if something goes wrong.
From what you said about module content, I see 2 other tests to process :
- Create again the module (with same options obviously)
OR
- Check that your products that have to be displayed in this module, aren't in unpublished categories.

Because before the 4.2.2, it was possible to displayed unpublished categories, but not anymore because you're right the view.html.php have to evolve.

Awaiting news from you to move forward on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds