Share on Facebbok wrog image

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 2 months ago #314586

Hello I have a problem with Facebook share.
Facebook fetch the wrong images
Here is one example
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/?q=h...e-elektronike-400-ml

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
4 years 2 months ago #314620

Hi,

While the link you gave to the debugger looks like a product page, when I click on it, I end up on a products listing.
Also, supposing that I go to a product page of your website ( like www.brillbird.com.hr/shop/top-kategorije...vod/1566-exotic-east ), I don't see the like button for facebook.
Note that the share system of Facebook will only be able to get the proper product data if the "Display Facebook button" setting of the HikaShop Social plugin is activated. Otherwise, the Open Graph data in the header of the product page will be missing and it will have to guess the information of the product based on what is in the whole HTML of the page.

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 2 months ago #314622

Plugin enabled and now the image is visible on Facebook
Is it possible Hikashop to transform image for Facebook in the way to be 500x260 or similar so image looks good on Facebook? Image to be on the top of the title and description not on the left side of the title and description?
Thank you

• Thank you received: 13035
4 years 2 months ago #314632

Hi,

There is no option for that.
That would require modifying the code of the function _getImageURL in the file plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php to generate a thumbnail with the size you want and then use the URL of that thumbnail.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds