I have two questions about selling files with hikashop

• Thank you received: 4
4 years 1 month ago #315833

-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi. I have two questions about selling files with hikashop:
Thank you for guiding me.
۱. When uploading large and large files to another host or in Dropbox and placing the link in the product settings, the link is displayed directly. (In fact links are not encrypted)
How to restrict user access to the download if it has no access to the download link after 5 downloads or after 5 days?
(Maybe an internal link redirect system will solve this problem)
۲. When there is a user after buying a member of a group to access the specific content of that group, is there a way to limit that membership?
For example, automatically delete this user group after 30 days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 1 month ago #315840

Hi,

1. Are you sure ? That's not what I see on my end. On my end, the link I get on the frontend as customer is always a HikaShop link (which checks on the download restrictions you can configure in the backend). And when I click on the link, HikaShop does these checks and then redirects to the link you put there.
The link would only be in clear if you were using a custom product field to add it to the products instead of using the "Images and Files" area of the product edition page.

2. In that case, you want to use HikaSubscriptions:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/prod...ikasubscription.html
With it, you can add the user to a subscription after the purchase and make it so that the subscription expires after 30 days. Then, you can configure the subscription to give access to a user group, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds