Hikashop - Links on breadcrumb path

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 3 months ago #328219

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.abierto.uy/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hello

I have configured a categories menu, with access to the different categories and subcategories of existing products, the problem that I need to solve is that if I access the Bazaar and Kitchen category, for example, which is a subcategory of Home, Furniture and Garden, the path of categories breadcrumbs shows: "Home -> Categories -> Home, Furniture and Garden -> Bazaar and Kitchen", this is correct, the problem is that only "Home" has a link, I need to know if it is possible that "Categories" and "Home, Furniture and Garden" also have a link to the corresponding list

Thank you very much, greetings!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 3 months ago #328224

Hi,

HikaShop does provide the URL of the category to the breadcrumb system.
So the issue is probably either that you're using a breadcrumb module different from the default one included in Joomla, or that there is a view override from your template for the breadcrumb module which doesn't display the URLs.
So I would recommend to check the breadcrumb module in the Joomla modules manager, and try to switch temporarily to the default template of Joomla to see if it changes anything for the breadcrumb module.

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 3 months ago #328259

Hello, thanks for the answer

I will review what you tell me

Cheers !

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds