Error when creating reports

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #286932

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM #__hikashop_ AS a' at line 1

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 280 of 862 bytes in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1570

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php on line 467

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$display in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php on line 151

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$display in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php on line 152

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$content in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php on line 152

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$content in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php on line 152

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:650
2 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1691
3 JDatabaseDriver->loadObjectList() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php:1253
4 hikashopWidgetClass->data() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/view.html.php:56
5 dashboardViewDashboard->widget() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/dashboard/view.html.php:17
6 dashboardViewDashboard->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:820
7 hikashop_getLayout() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php:417
8 reportViewReport->form() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php:32
9 reportViewReport->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1880
11 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1658
12 hikashopController->edit() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
13 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1858
14 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:71
15 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:381
16 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:356
17 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:267
20 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51
Return to Control Panel

Everything works fantastic except when trying to create reports.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM #__hikashop_ AS a' at line 1

I've searched through the forum and while having found similar syntax errors haven't found this one listed anywhere. This occurs only when creating Reports through the Orders Menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Switched from VM to Hikashop since September and haven't had any issues. Just want to see if these reports would be a quick option for our accountant.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 1 month ago #287020

Hi,

We would need more information to help as we aren't able to reproduce the issue.
What are the steps you take to arrive to these errors ?
How did you configure the report ?

6 years 1 month ago #287031

Hi,

This happens whenever I use any of the pre-configured reports listed under Orders > Reports > Sales This Month
When I configure a new report everything seems to work except the tables which I get an error with widgets.php

Tried going through a few of the the other pre configured reports like Order to ship I get the following errors in addition to the 1064

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 279 of 869 bytes in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1570

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php on line 467

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$display in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php on line 151

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$display in /home/friendsvinp/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/view.html.php on line 152

6 years 1 month ago #287052

Hi,

That's really strange as I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end.
Well, you can always create new reports and configure them the same way. You can check the configuration of each report on our demo website : demo.hikashop.com/administrator with the user access demo / demo

6 years 1 month ago #288197

Before I contact . support directly I would like to ask this question.

Is there a know issue with HikaShop producing this error - 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*, SUM(a.order_full_price) AS total,a.order_currency_id AS currency_id FROM sf20' at line 1?

I get this error when trying to access the HikaShop dashboard.

HikaShop version 3.3.0
Joomla version 3.8.5
PHP version 5.6.33
Thanks in advance for any assistance with this issue...

Blessings!
Rufus

6 years 1 month ago #288212

Hi,

You're apparently using the legacy dashboard and this error comes apparently from a bug due to the way one of your reports is configured.
So first, to remove the error on your HikaShop dashboard, you have two easy solution:
- you can turn off the "dashboard legacy" setting of the Hikashop configuration to use the new dashboard system.
- you can turn off one by one the reports displayed on the legacy dashboard via the menu Orders>Reports in order to find the report causing the issue.
Once you find the report with the issue, please provide a screenshot of its settings.
Also, if you could do that change and try again to access the dashboard with the error :
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/install-u...mbiguous.html#287405
and provide the full MySQL query, that would help us understand the problem so that we can write a patch for it.

6 years 1 month ago #288310

Thanks Nicolas, unpublishing the sales location report fixed the issue and we don't need that particular report any longer. I'm not sure where to look to get you the full sql query. Tell me where to look and I would be more than happy to get you the information.

6 years 1 month ago #288315

Hi,

If you go in the menu Orders>Reports and open the report of the same name, you should get the error again.
In that case, do the modification as explained in www.hikashop.com/support/forum/install-u...mbiguous.html#287405 and check the report again.
It will provide the full MySQL query.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds