"Backend dashboard legacy" doesn't work

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #301458

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.24

Hello.
I've kept the "Backend dashboard legacy" active, because it lets me customize the reports.

After I upgraded to Hikashop Business 4.0.0, the old dashboard throws this error:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM #__hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_order_product AS prod ON a.o' at line 1

I upgraded to 4.0.1 but the issue persists.
Can you help, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 4 months ago #301463

Hi,

Without the full MySQL query it will be difficult to help as we don't know how you setup your reports.
Please apply that patch to joomla and try again:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/2-general...ror-1054.html#287524
You should then get the full MySQL query leading to that error. Please provide it so that we can better understand the situation.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #301492

Thanks.
I am not getting this:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM #__hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_order_product AS prod ON a.o' at line 1 SELECT FROM j25_hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN j25_hikashop_order_product AS prod ON a.order_id=prod.order_id AND prod.order_product_tax > 0 WHERE a.order_type='sale' AND a.order_status IN ('confirmed') AND a.order_currency_id IN ('1') AND a.order_created > 1538352000 AND a.order_created < 1546214400

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 4 months ago #301494

Hi,

Could you open the reports one by one via the menu Orders>Reports in order to identify which one is causing the issue.
Once you do, please disable it and try to recreate it.
If you do get an error please provide a screenshot of the settings of the report. If you don't then you can just publish it instead of the old one and delete the old one.

The following user(s) said Thank You: panefs

• Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #301520

Thank you very much, that worked great.
I was able to isolate and delete the report that was giving the error.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds