Dashboard - a problem with the appearance ...

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 months ago #303556

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2

Hi
What could have happened to the dashboard? While working on the shop, there was a moment - probably when choosing one of the functions in the dashboard, that from the normal appearance it did the same as the attached file. I tried to find a problem but to no avail. I thought maybe the Chrome browser did something but with Safari it's the same. I will add that all the settings on the website related to the store have disappeared, i.e. the menu, menu items, product display settings
I am just checking the next situation - the appearance of the store's options changed when adding menu items in Joomla ... it's probably something with Hikashop software that happened ...

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by masmix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 months ago #303561

Hi,

This means that you probably set the "backend CSS" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "none" instead of "default".
Because of that, all the CSS HikaShop has in the backend has been removed.
That's useful when you do hard customization on the backend of the website and you want to use your own CSS.
So you want to revert that setting and save the configuration and you'll get back everything to display normally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds