presentation of order and product data in one export file

• Thank you received: 3
4 years 9 months ago #307797

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14

Hi, I cannot find possibility to setup neither Reports nor Mass Actions which contain order data and product data in one Export File - for example:
(1-5 - fields available in mass actions as Order Data)
1. order_created
2. order_product_code
3. order_product_name
4. order_product_price
5. order_product_quantity
(6-7 - fields available in mass actions as Product Data)
6. product_weight
7. product_color - example of selected product custom field

is it possible to generate one export file with order and product data ?

Regards,
Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 9 months ago #307798

Hi,

There is indeed no product column support for the actions of order mass actions.
That would require some development to add that.

4 years 9 months ago #307813

Hi Nicolas, It is very important for me to have possibility to export data connected with order and product data.
In fact I need to use at least one field from product data – either one of custom fields or product brand
Is it possible to add product brand as an additional field in “order_product” options available after selection data type as Order in Mass Actions ?

Regards,
Greg

4 years 9 months ago #307822

Hi,

Well, with development it's technically possible. But without development it's not.
If you want us to work on that for you, please use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you include a link to this thread in your message.

4 years 9 months ago #307847

Hi Nicolas, I find a solution to add custom field with table designation as ITEM with default value equal to Product Brand and then new field will be available in Mass Action in order_product tables. So in consequence this solution should allow to have Product Brand in Order data.

I would like to ask you for help in two aspects:
- how assign default value equal to Product Brand in custom field (table ITEM)
- how hide this new ITEM field in cart/checkout (this field should not be edited by clients)

Regards,
Greg

• Thank you received: 114
4 years 9 months ago #307848

Hi,

@greg

You may want to take a look at csvi improved component. It should allow to export any fields you want.

Thank you

The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg_C

4 years 9 months ago #307851

Hi Kyratn, Thank you for a hint !
I just need to have possiblity to export order parameters and product brand to know sale by product brand - I think the esiest way should be to use Hikashop Mass Action - I hope it can work

Regards,
Greg

4 years 9 months ago #307850

Hi,

@Greg_C : while you can use the display settings to hide the custom item fields during the checkout and other places, copying the selected brand to the custom item field when the order is created will require the development of a plugin.
So I'm afraid this won't help.

4 years 9 months ago #307887

Hi Nicolas,
It is a pity that orders export by product brand is not possible without development. So I have to use product brand ID as a part of product code (which is available in order data) to bypass this issue.

However I have found one additional issue with Mass Actions - I have tried to generate Mass Actions for certain order creation date but I cannot find how Filter option works for Dates. When I export order_created value to xls to check date format I get following format: 2019-06-18 but when I try to use date as a Filter based on order_created values I cannot find proper results – I have tried to set this filter as “=” or “contains” or “like” with the value as 2019-06-18, 2019.06.18, 20190618, 18-06-2019, 18.06.2019, 18062019 but always I get 0 results (obviously I have order with this creation date)

Regards,
Greg

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Greg_C.

4 years 9 months ago #307897

Hi,

Reading you, it seems that you're using brands as vendors. With HikaMarket Multivendor, you can have exports of orders by vendor and get the data you want. Vendors might be more appropriate than brands if that's something you need.

Regarding the filters on the date fields, you want to use the unix timestamp of the date: www.epochconverter.com/

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds